Monday, November 16, 2015

Hello, Pumpkin (Pie)

Thanksgiving is next week.  NEXT WEEK, people!  And Christmas is like the day after that.  Oh, no, I'm not panicking--LOL. 

When my kid sis visited in October, she brought along some crafty goodies, including this mystery stamp set.  Does it look familiar to anyone?  I decided to try my hand by no-line coloring.  Why did I choose yellow?  Lord.  Adding gray over the top of the yellow seemed to add some nice depth; I'm particularly pleased with the shadow behind his arm.  I used Copics on the image and watercolors on the leaves.  The sentiment is done with VersaFine Onyx Black. 

I'm entering this in Fab n' Funky #281 CAS and AAA #52 Thanks/Thanksgiving

6 comments:

  1. Love. Love love love and then love some more. I know what you mean about Christmas and Thanksgiving. Where has the year gone!? Your no-line coloring turned out fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card.... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very sweet! Your coloring and watercoloring is wonderful. Love your choice of yellow, and how the grays worked so well with it. Darling image. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable image, beautifully coloured and perfectly CAS for our challenge Toni.
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you certainly hit the mark with your first try at no line coloring. Your cute image is colored beautifully and looks fantastic. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card Toni! That image is so cute and you did a wonderful job with the no-line waterclouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!