Thursday, November 5, 2015

Gratitude


Hello!  Time for another Great Impressions card for you!  This round we're sponsoring The Shabby Tea Room's grateful inspiration picture challenge.

I wanted to include the texture (PTI's linen texture plate), candles (Memory Box Glowing Candles) and centerpiece idea.  The greenery is a Martha Stewart punch.  I cut away much of the holly from the candle die and covered up the remaining with the greenery.  That done, I stamped the D451 Gratitude sentiment in VersaFine Vintage Sepia and impressed around it with an oval pierced die (see the oval in the chair back--totally inspired by that).  I don't normally build a little scene like this but I enjoyed it so much!  Reminds me of dioramas in grade school. 


See you next week with another GI designToni 


Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Toni! I LOVE the candle/pinecone border you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Shabby Tea Room!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous details on this gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room.
    Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!