Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fusion Flowers

It's been a good long while since I've played at Fusion.  I was so taken by the inspiration pic--lovely, isn't it?  I still need to send off a card to Becca for last month's Hop to Stop domestic violence so I thought I'd add another by making the one flower purple and including an uplifting message here. 

The Details:  Penny Black Efflorescence, PTI Choose Joy sentiment and 140lb cardstock base, Hammermill 80lb color copy cardstock, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic R05, R08, R39, YR04 (red orange flowers), C3, C5, C8 (flower centers), Y15, Y38 (purple flower center), BV01, BV02, BV04, V09 (purple flower), G21, G24, G28 (stems)


5 comments:

  1. Has anyone told you that you are the most talented sweetheart ever? Consider yourself told. This is beyond lovely! Simplicity at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Isn't it great to just get one done, just because! Love that single blue flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of your purple poppy (say that three times fast) ... awesome Fusion Card design .... so very glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a PERFECT interpretation of the inspiration photo! I love your vivid colors, they really pop off the white background. Your card is lovely, it really catches my attention!! Thanks for playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a winner, of that I am certain. I love going through the line up and guessing. I keep coming back to your card. Really so awesome. Look forward to seeing you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!