Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bling on the Holidays!

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge from Great Impressions:  Bling on the holidays!  Are you ready to get your bling on?

I certainly am!  Here I used G441 Snowflake Tree and B218 Magic in the Air.  I used the paper as the basis for my card.  The melon paper is an elegant wallpaper motif meant to coordinate with the subtle gray snowflake paper; both are from Echo Park 'tis the Season.  I embossed the tree in platinum and the sentiment in clear over Memento Luxe Rhubarb.  The vellum was just a touch too transparent so I added another layer.  Since that meant I had to glue them together, I covered up the messies with strings of sticky pearls.  And you know you can never have too much bling so I added rhinestone gems to the tree.  Can you believe this card started out as a masculine one in my head?  LOL.

Now go create and link up your blingy creation.  See you next week!

Don't forget about the GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

3 comments:

  1. Now that is blingy!! Gorgeous card Toni. Isn't it interesting how it starts out as an idea and morphs into something completely different ... but oh-so beautiful??!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I adore all the pearls--and the color combo is fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!