Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Why, Hello, Birdie


These little birds are stuffing themselves silly in preparation for winter--just like me! Love the fall images in the THD challenge board. My favorite time of year is Autumn so you'll be seeing lots of that from me!


I stamped the image on watercolor paper but forgot I was doing that and used Memento which bleeds with water.  Poo! My Copics worked wonderfully on this paper tho so no worries.  I think it has a good tooth for colored pencils too but who has time to experiement with that?

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday CAS, Addicted to Stamps and More 259 CAS, SIP 116 CAS Fall, CAS on Friday 116 Color Me Pretty (Use Pencils or Markers)

The Details:  Waffle Flower Enveloper Little Birdie and Enveloper Hello, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Canson 90lb watercolor paper

8 comments:

  1. Love those colours and the design is just perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Toni! Love your coloring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh so cuutee
    lovely coloring and love your cute card Toni
    nice Fotoprofile too so sweet
    Many thanks for joining our challenge at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love your card, Toni. Gorgeous stamp and colours. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, luv the colors and fun image! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!