Friday, September 22, 2017

Is That a Flying Mouse?


I snagged one of the NT-Simon Stamptember sets as soon as I saw it because it's so darn cute! I went really simple in this plaid-framed scene with a bit of masking on the stacked diving board, Copic flicked grass, sponged clouds and a big 'ol pile of leaves overlaid by the embossed sentiment.

I'm entering this in The Male Room #69 Masking, Cardz 4 Guyz #178 Nature, Make My Monday #55 Autumn Colors

The Details: Neat and Tangled Hello Pumpkin, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 Paper, Copics, MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine Black Embossing Powder, Distress Oxide Broken China

7 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaawwww, what a super cute autumn scene creation! I love the super cute image and the pretty colours. It's a perfect project for my challenge, too! Please visit it.. I would be very glad if you do that!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Janis, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet card ! The flying mouse really cracks me up !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that little mouse diving headlong into the pile of leaves!
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card. Such a beautiful work with masking :-))
    I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and I love the fluffy masked clouds, thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!