Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Happy Birthday, Big Sis!


My older sister's birthday is this weekend. She's not a card person but I am so there!  Cuteness overload!

I experimented a bit with the background, finally settling on Worn Lipstick clouds and Cracked Pistachio grass. I was hesitant to use my Copic over the Oxide grass but cleaned the nib right afterwards and it seemed fine.

I'm entering this in Naughty or Nice #42 Colors or On the Move Theme, Simon Says Wednesday Add a Sentiment, Fab N Funky #361 Anything Goes  


I'd also like to remind you of the current The Heart Desires Challenge #15.



The Details: Love Cynthia Beary Happy Day, MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil, Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick, Gina Marie Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Die, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for linking up with our current challenge at NoN, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming! I love the soft colors and the lovely scene. Glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those teeny bears! And the pink clouds are such a cute touch. Love! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!