Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Stand Tall


This card came together so quickly which is unusual for my brain-to-paper process.

I stamped the foliage using just Distress Ink and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio; the darker color is the Oxide. I love the effect of stamping off without having to stamp off! For the flamingo I started with the darkest shade then worked my way to the lightest which helped me position the layered stamps--the MISTI was perfect for this. A strip of gold foil washi to emphasize the vertical and a few gold dots finish up the card.

Do join in for The Heart Desires Challenge 12. Dude, I am loving the board!


The Details: Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Plant and Hero Arts Coloring Layering FlamingoLove My Tapes Gold Stripe Foil WashiVersafine Onyx BlackDistress Ink Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio, Mark Richards 3mm Gold Dots


3 comments:

  1. I saw your gorgeous card and I love the inspiration, so I was able to enter the challenge too! Interesting you used both types of ink in the same shade, but they look just different enough..I've been holding off on ordering the oxides, but maybe I should re-think that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty I love it 😍🍍💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love it 😍🍍💖

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!