Thursday, May 18, 2017

Stamplorations CAS #17 Mid-Challenge Reminder


A little reminder for our current challenge at Stamplorations CAS using the optional color twist of feminine colors. Do join in!

For my card I took Stamplorations Floral Bliss and stamped it over the top portion of the card in pale pink.  I also stamped it on watercolor cardstock and used Distress Oxides and Zigs to color them. I like the effect of this bunch of blossoms coming out of the card. For the sentiment, I used Cutplorations Sweet Spring Wishes, cutting it twice--once from leftover dogwood blossom pink and once in black for a shadow.




Use the code STAMPGIRLTONI to get 20% off all regular- and sale-priced stamps, stencils and dies! This code cannot be combined with any other discount codes. Happy crafting!

The Details: Stamplorations Floral Bliss and Cutplorations Sweet Spring Wishes, Distress Oxides, Zigs, Memento Angel Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!