Thursday, May 4, 2017

Stamplorations CAS #17 Challenge


Time for a new challenge at Stamplorations CAS! The optional color twist this round is feminine colors. This one had me debating with myself a bit. Feminine by American society's definition or feminine because I like the colors and am a woman? In this case, both!

I placed strips of the washi on cardstock then used Stazon to stamp the butterflies on it.  A little bit of fussy cutting and voila. So cheery.  Not that I wish someone I know to get sick but I sorta do so I can use this card--LOL.




Use the code STAMPGIRLTONI to get 20% off all regular- and sale-priced stamps, stencils and dies! This code cannot be combined with any other discount codes. Happy crafting!

The Details:  Stamplorations (Winged Things and Birds of Paradise), mystery washi, Versafine Onyx Black, Stazon, Copic Multiliner

5 comments:

  1. Love your little washi tape butterflies ..... so bright and colourful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and, as always, ingenious! Maybe this can go to a pilot, on holidays *grin*
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, washi butterflies..I need to make some of these...thanks for the fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?! Nice work with the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that's Washi!!! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!