Monday, April 3, 2017

HAPPY Birthday


I'm over at The Heart Desires today with this adorable slider card.  Instructions there. Go check it out!


I'm entering this in Lawn Fawnatics #2 Interactive, Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes, Seize the Birthday without Vellum Topping

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Bicycle Built for You, Jump for Joy, Leafy Tree Backdrop die, Simple Road Border die, Slide on Over die, and Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 paper, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed and Spun Sugar, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Versamark, Stampendous Detail Fine White Embossing Powder


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design! I love how the sentiment curves to fit the road, it's a great detail on this cute slider card! We're happy you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! We have a new bike trail along the Lake Michigan that is so close to my house, and this card reminds me of it. With all the dog walkers, though, I doubt that the kitty would like the ride, lol! Such a cheerful card. Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your cat on the bicycle! So adorable, Toni :)! Love the yummy background and the plaid parts! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb! your background is fantastic and your cat coloring is inovative, just perfect, i love how discrete the slider on the road is too, it doesn't damage the card. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, Toni! I especially love the plaid leaves and your shaded background! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Card and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!