Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sealed with a Hug


I took inspiration from The Heart Desires Challenge 9 for this cutey patootie. The seal (or whale or narwhal!) is amazing. Such a great way to use up little bits of paper and the perfect vehicle to create a virtual stuffed animal. I used the hugs sentiment as beach foam and used the cast off of the scalloped edge die for waves. Stretching those supplies!


I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Cute

The Details: Lawn Fawn Narwhal and Friends dies, Avery Elle Dotted Borders and Sentimental dies, Doodlebug Kitten Smitten 6x6 paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute, Toni!! Can you just imagine the squeals of delight when some little girl sees this card??!! It's pretty darn amazing. I love that little critter. And the sea. And the beach.... Oh heck, I love this card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Toni! I love the scene you've created and the seal is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plaid seal pup is so cute I don't even. have. words. My niece would be beside herself with this sweetie-pie (actually, her Aunty c already is...). LOVE!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!