Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kate!!!!


Our dear Kate is another year older, another year wiser, and another year more fabulous!   We've gotten together to surprise her with a little celebratory hop.

Happy birthday, Kate!

Toni -- you are here!
Lenae
Lisa
Katie
Amy
Kimberly
Laura
Novell (via Instagram)

The Details:  Simon Says Scripty Greetings, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Tim Holtz watercolor paper, Recollections white and black 110lb cardstock, Simon Says stitched rectangle dies, Jacquard acid dyes

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday without the sketch topping, Simon Says Anything Goes  

16 comments:

  1. Love that happy birthday stamp!!such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Toni, gorgeous color. What an awesome birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooooh acid dyes!THis is FAB FAB FAB fir the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, the colourburst background is amazing! LOVE your card. Thanks for playing along SImon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. TONI!! My fellow cat lady, THANK YOU! Love those acid dyes-- love also that somehow you and Lisa were working in the same color families! Zeitgeist? It is a beauty and I am thankful you participated in the hop. So good to see you on Sunday and I look forward to our next get together! I hope you are feeling better, btw. I thought to myself on Sunday-- I forgot to ask you how your health is going! I hope better. Give Frankie smooches from me and my three!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! Love that gorgeous brushos background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful brush background! Unique!
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a beautiful brush background! Unique!
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card with an incredible background! Love seeing your work in our gallery at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is stunning! Love all the color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the background. Your card is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!