Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Nice List


I have had this stamp since last year although I soon discovered it was beyond my then coloring abilities.  I wish I had saved some of those attempts to do a comparison to now.  I love how this turned out . . . finally.  I'm jumping for joy too!

The Details:  Whimsy Stamps Santa's Glee, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up/Sizzix Snow embossing folder, Simon Says stitched rectangle die
Copics:  background B0000, B000, B00, B21, 0; fur C0, C00, 0; skin E0000, E00, E02; hair T0, T1, 0; mouth R14, R20, R22; list E50, E51; boots and belt C5, C7, C9; suit R22, R24, R27, R29, R39; buckle Y15, Y17, YR24

I'm entering this in Addicted to CAS #78 JoyFantasy Stampers #51 CAS Christmas   

5 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring, Toni! Mr.Santa looks so happy on your beautiful snowy white card:) !!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the happy Santa. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 51 “CAS Christmas” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly a fun, festive and joyful Santa here and works perfectly in our challenge this week. Your colouring is simply fabulous too.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in our challenge at ATCAS.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ... that happy Santa just makes me smile. Awesome colouring skills, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - a really great and fun card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!