Thursday, December 17, 2015

Crazy Jolly Bird

I am late in jumping on the Bird Crazy bandwagon but here I am!  I thought they were ugly when I first saw them but next thing you know, I love them--like Smurfs when I was a kid.  I don't have the accessory stamps (hint, hint) so I paired it up with a hat from my stash.  Too cute!  I also used the Snow Pen.  Used Copics to color, of course.  I thought it looked a bit odd for the bird to be looking up at nothing so added the stars.  I feel better now.  :)

The Details:  Tim Holtz Bird Crazy and stars, Avery Elle North Pole, Memento Love Letter, Marvy Uchida Snow Pen, Simon Says stitched rectangle and Waltzing Mouse scalloped stitched rectangle dies, Recollections 110lb white cardstock base, Copic 0, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y26, Y28, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, C1, C3, C5

I'm entering this in Little Miss Muffet #127 Holiday Cheer, The Male Room #25 Christmas or Seasonal Greetings, City Crafter #292 The Heat is On (heat embossing), Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #49 X is for Xmas, Make My Monday Wings at Christmas

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that jolly hat, Toni! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hat looks great with the bird - brought a smile to my face.Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great design with the Jolly leading to the hat. I have these bird stamps and haven't used them yet!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, this card is beautiful!
    Hugs, BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your holiday card - so bright and beautifully done!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Love that bird! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get IT! Intoo am a late comer to the Crazy Bird Craze... And I just love what you did with this guy! Thank you for joining us over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stash hat works perfectly!! I have the bird stamps and dies and have yet to ink them up, you've inspired me!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for X is for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the accessory set as well.. I do have the words. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was late to get the birds so I got mine with the accessories. Those birds do grow on you! I like how you gave the bird stars. Thank you for joining the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers for our X is for X-mas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't quite gotten there yet, as I think these birds still look a bit creepy to me....but they are growing on me. LOL! I love how you used one of them to make a Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the crazy birds and your guy is just super. Great colouring. Thanks so much for playing along with our Christmas challenge at The Male Room. Hope to see you again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Your card has been spot lighted at LMMS! Thanks for joining the Holiday Cheer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!