Friday, August 7, 2026

CAS on Friday #340 - Get Well


I cannot believe it's already time for another CAS on Friday challenge. The summer is flying by way too quickly!

Argh--the pic on this one doesn't do it justice at all. I hot-foiled the image in black, colored it with alcohol inks, and then embossed the card front. The combo is stunning.


I've listed the products used below.  You can find some of these products at the affiliate shops linked in the graphics. If you use these links to shop I may earn a small commission at NO cost to you.

  • Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends
  • Pinkfresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate & Dies
  • Stampin' Up Linen embossing folder
  • Copics:  V09, V17, YG03, YG17, YG67, YG99, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring...beautifully done!! Nice clean and simple card for inspiring those who decide to play along with our new GET WELL challenge over at CAS on Friday. #340

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just jumped off the page on the CAS on Friday blog, Toni! For you to say it is even more beautiful in person just amazes me! It's beyond stunning here. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning for sure! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold flower! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!