Sunday, March 3, 2019

Whimsy M1 - Baby Dragon


Oh, my goodness! The Dragon Egg image is simply adorable! And quite a timely Whimsy release for me since I just learned of another pregnancy at the office. They say they come in threes so I best prepare myself for one more baby card this year!


I started the card by diecutting the Up in the Clouds dies. See how they are both stitched on the outside and pierced on the cloud itself?  So brilliant!

I sponged the background using Distress Oxide Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers. I spattered that with water before adhering a few of the pierced clouds with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.


I colored up the Dragon Egg image using Copics and nestled him down into the largest cloud diecut. Isn't he so cute!


dragon egg color display.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!