Saturday, March 2, 2019

ATCAS #154 - Fluffy


It's time for a new Addicted to CAS challenge!  This time the inspiration word is "fluffy." Now if there's someone who knows about fluffy, it's me. I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!  LOL.


For my card I decided to use the MFT Ewe Are the Best set which I haven't used in forever. Seems like it anyway. It's so cute!  I created nooks and crannies in the sheep's wool using Copics then went over the top with a white pigment pen. Fluffy fluff!


The Details:  MFT Ewe Are the Best, Memento Tuxedo Black, Inkadinkado Masking Paper, Copics

6 comments:

  1. Ohh..Ewesome!! So adorable Toni. Love the details you added and your coloring is so amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a CUTE card, Toni! I love how you added 'fluffy details' to the sheep (I was not so bold) and how you created such a fun scene for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE your coloring of the little sheep!! So, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...love this little sweet thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fluffy and energetic little lamb. Great design, and fabulous coloring! Perfect take on the code word!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!