Thursday, February 14, 2019

Whimsy F3 - Spay & Neuter Everybody


Ack! I love the February Whimsy Stamps release set Don't Shop Dogs (there's a cat version too)!

It's an issue close to my heart so I have taken abandoned cats in my neighborhood to the Feral Cat Project where I live to get neutered and a full medical workup. I do wish people would take responsibility for their pets. Maybe those who don't should be spayed and neutered too like the card says. LOL!

For my card, I stamped and masked the dogs before stamping the girl from the Cute but Psycho set so she would appear behind them. You know, lurking, like the creepy relative she is! I used Memento Tuxedo Black which is my favorite ink to use with Copics.


I will admit I checked out pics online to be able to color the dogs such that the breed is recognizable. I hope they are anyway! So many cute dogs out there but I'll stick to cats, thank you very much. :)

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/copic-sketch-markershttps://whimsystamps.com/collections/copic-sketch-markers


2 comments:

  1. I love, love this card. Gave me a good laugh! Now I have to get it since I have the psycho girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sheer brilliance, have I mentioned I think it's the best stamp set combination EVER?! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!