Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Snail Mail


A couple of weekends ago I got to hang out with some fab crafters and we had so much fun! I was able to play with this cute set, newly released by Trinity Stamps.  Is it not super cute?!

I stamped the scene directly off the acetate with a bit of masking. I used Memento Tuxedo Black for that. Then I used a stencil and a couple of colors of Distress Oxide to do the clouds. I used another shade or two of Distress Oxides to blend in the grass. I didn't bother masking since a little action with a simple eraser will remove most of the DO from any parts you don't want it. (Neat, right?!)

I finally colored up the image using the below Copics. Voila--Valentine card!


The Details: Trinity Stamps Mr. Snailman, MFT Mini Cloud Border Stencil, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Distress Oxides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!