Sunday, February 3, 2019

Cards in Envy Sketch Challenge


Oh, goodness.  Well, sad to report this is the last Cards in Envy Challenge.  Aren't you bummed?  I certainly am as it's one that I've enjoyed as a player as well as a DT member.  CIE will be missed for sure!

For the last challenge we're going back to the first challenge which was a sketch.

I used the skating pond for the rectangle going across the card and the two girls and bird for the 3 circles. I love that they're holding hands.  So cute!  The pink glitter is actual glitter cardstock; the white is Scor-Tape covered in glitter. The girls are colored with Copics with lots of paper-piecing for their outfits. The sentiment is stamped with Stazon directly onto the glitter. I love how it's subtle but still legible.


The Details:  Hello Bluebird Skating Together and Skating Pond Scene Die, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 Paper, Pebbles Cozy and Bright 6x6 Paper, Scor-Tape, Doodlebug Design Lily White Glitter, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stazon Jet Black, Copics

4 comments:

  1. Check out all that paper piecing! Cute card, love the pink glitter cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni! Your card is fantastic! I love love the sparkly skating pond background; I have never seen that die and it's fab! Such a sweet interpretation of the sketch! It has been fun being on the Design Team together; let's stay in touch out there in card making world!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for our last challenge! We must keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni! I really adore your different styles of creations. You are a creative lady, truely. It's my pleasure to be on the CIE design team with you. Hope we can stay friends. Wei xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!