Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Whimsy J2 - Out of This World


Ready to blast off with me and Whimsy Stamps?!

I've used WS A Boy's Dream and the Wonky Window Die from the new January release to create a super cute mixed media appreciation card.  I cut the Wonky Windows twice: once in black and once from an acrylic pull panel that I had embossed using Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste and the WS Speckled Hearts Stencil.  Isn't that shine fantastic?


I sponged the base lavender panel with Distress Oxide to create a bit of an ombre pattern before embossing sentiments from A Boy's Dream. I used Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder which is my absolute fav. Be sure if you're using it over Oxides, you allow the Oxides to dry so the powder doesn't stick to it.  Been there, done that!

I used the below Copics to color up the images before adhering them. I love this combo, don't you?!

https://whimsystamps.com/search?q=copics





The Details: Whimsy Stamps A Boy's Dream, Speckled Heart Stencil, Wonky Windows, Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing, Copics, Liquitex Acrylic Paints, Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste, Versamark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!