Friday, December 14, 2018

Penguin Window


Oh, look, another alcohol lift ink background. LOL.  I used a muted blue-grey-green color for the frame, an unusual choice for me. It was so fun coloring the penguins but lots of coloring so this card will go to someone I like a LOT. ;-)

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Christmas, Fab n Funky #420 Cute Christmas, Addicted to Stamps and More #322 Make Your Mark

The Details: MFT SY Sweet Holiday Penguins, Stacey Yacula Studio Snowy Trees, Mama Elephant Tri-Window Die, Hello Bluebird Yeti or Not (sentiment) , Ultimate Crafts Fractal Snowflakes, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Copics

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, Toni, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this penguin window card Toni! How clever to have the snowflakes through the frames with those adorable penguins! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations this year too. Have a wonderfully creative 2019! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!