Sunday, December 2, 2018

Caroling Owls


Oh, how I love these caroling owls.  They were fun to color, especially when I started adding the dots and they came to life. Now the puffs on the hats I need to practice with.  Apparently with the Marvy Snow Marker a little goes a very long way. I had to tamp these down afterwards, especially the front one which ended up being 1/2" high!

Also, with the NT stencil, I found I needed to use my Copic airbrush to ensure I got into the crevices of the letters. My usual round Distress applicators were not cutting it.

I'm entering this in Mod Squad Use a Critter

The Details:  MFT SY Warm and Feathered Hugs, Neat and Tangled FaLaLa Stencil, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Die, Copics, Marvy Snow Marker, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!