Sunday, December 16, 2018

Cards in Envy Hang Your Stocking with Care


This round at Cards in Envy we'd like your card to have something to do with a stocking.  You could feature a stocking or something you might find in your stocking. Think of the possibilities and go nuts!

I've had this fireplace die for ages so am happy to be using stash. I stenciled it lightly with a brick pattern and Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick. The wood and fire are colored with Copics.  I love how the fire turned out but, of course, most of it got covered up--LOL.  The stockings are paper-pieced.  Oh, I also sponged the background in a warm fire yellow glow. So pretty.

The Details:  MFT Our Story, Fireplace Die, Brick Stencil, and Tiny Check 6x6 Paper, Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Greetings, Copics, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!