Thursday, November 8, 2018

Rainbow Yeti


You know I love color on my cards so I thought I would try something a bit different with the tree background stencil. Isn't it fun? Such happy happy colors. And the perfect backdrop with the rather boring yeti--boring because of the lack of color. I'm glad this set came with a string of lights to "brighten" him up!

I'm entering this in As You Like It Rainbow or Monochrome, Fab n Funky #415 Fantasy Figures

The Details:  Hello Bluebird Yeti or Not, Newton's Nook Evergreens, Distress Oxides, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black

2 comments:

  1. A lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card Toni! Thanks for playing along with the As You Like It rainbow/monochrome challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    https://learningtojive.blogspot.com/
    http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!