Thursday, November 15, 2018

Poinsettias - 3 Ways

I was in the mood for poinsettias so made a few versions using lots of new stuff as well as my favorite Stampenous poinsettia. Different types of cards, different coloring mediums, unique looks.


I'm entering this in The Card Concept #102 (mixed media)



The Details:  MFT Poinsettia Die and Christmas Background, Mama Elephant Tri Window Die, Recollections Gold Mirror Board, Peerless Watercolors, Zig Markers, Copic Opaque White



I'm entering this in Make My Monday #84 Winter Foliage, Daring Cardmakers Winter Flowers and Foliage

The Details:  Stampendous Poinsettia, MFT Christmas Background, Distress Inks, Stamplorations Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die, Memento Love Letter



The Details:  MFT Christmas Background, Penny Black Glorious, Pretty Pink Posh Twine and Bows, Peerless Watercolors, Zigs, Versamark, Ranger Detail White Embossing Powder

5 comments:

  1. WOW, these are just absolutely fantastic. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of cards. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful cards! I really love all three! Great to see you in the MMM challenge gallery. Hoping to see you again soon. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! and Wow! These are all beautiful!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!