Sunday, November 18, 2018

Cards in Envy Santa Baby


Time for another challenge over at Cards in Envy. We'd like to see something related to Santa/Christmas on your card. Perfect timing for the holidays, right?!

I used one of my Xmas sets from last year to create an underwater holiday scene. I airbrushed the water and sand after stamping the Santa.  I didn't feel like masking so just watched where the ink went closer to him.  Turned out just fine.  The rest is colored with Copics the regular way except for the gold elements which I used Smooches on.

The Details:  Waffle Flower The Season, Gina Marie Designs Fan Coral, Taylored Expressions Build a Scene Underwater, Copics, airbrush, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!