Sunday, November 4, 2018

Cards in Envy Fire or Rain


Cards in Envy time!  We're asking that you feature fire or rain on your cards this fortnight.

A lot of my friends have reached the "hot" stage in life and I'm counting down the days until I do. Ugh! I first sponged the card using Distress Oxides and stamped the sentiment.  I then embossed the card front using a fire embossing folder before taking a waterbrush and removing some of the color to create more movement. I decided not to color the woman as the card had so much color going on anyway.  Now she really pops out.

The Details:  Stampin' Up Just Kidding, IndigoBlu Think Evil Thoughts, Distress Oxides, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die, Darice Fire Embossing Folder, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely hilarious, I love it! And sooo true! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!