Friday, October 26, 2018

Meow-lloween


More leftovers and ever so cute!  I'm using a leftover window arch (no idea what that's from) and the window diecut. I'm also using unused 2017 stamps. Go, me!

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Halloween, Fusion Fall Porch


The Details:  Simon Says Creepy Cute, Lawn Fawn Wonderful Window, Pebbles Midnight Haunting 6x6 Paper, Ranger Detail White Embossing Powder, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Distress Oxides Black Soot, Ripe Persimmon, Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed, Gold Smooch

1 comment:

  1. Simply amazing ink blending on the background. It really brings all the elements of your card together. Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!