Sunday, October 28, 2018

Love and Joy


Ack!  I loooove this stamp!  I saw Jill Avery Foster's card and immediately had to grab it once I could find somewhere that still had it in stock (Ellen's).

I created a stencil using the Hello Bluebird Birch Tree dies to give me an outline to draw in the trees after I had stamped the bears. I used Zig markers except for the stamping of the bears and the sentiment. A spattering of Copic Opaque White made the snow.

I'm entering this in Fab n Funky #413 Christmas, Jingle Belles While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks (animals), 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Masking, Winter Wonderland Colour It

The Details:  Penny Black Nose to Nose, Hello Bluebird Birch Dies, Avery Elle Merriest (sentiment), Copic Opaque White, Versafine Onyx Black, Zig Watercolor Markers

11 comments:

  1. You're right...what a stunningly cute image! Your card is awe...some!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est trop adorable Toni, j'aime aussi beaucoup ce tampon, je comprends ton empressement a l'utiliser, quel amour et quel joli choix de couleurs, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloring magic my dear ... so stinkin' cute ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and adorable and I love that their scarves are so PINK. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely festive card you made :-)) I like how you made the masking technique.
    Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you just had to use this image - so cute!! thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an incredible card! so pleased to have this beauty in the CRITTER gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fabulous card. Love the simplicity and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fabby looking card. It looks smasing! Thank you for taking the time to join us over at the Winter Wonderland challenges this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stinkin' cute. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!