Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CASEing Myself

I've made two versions of a card using virtually the same ingredients and layout. Do you have a favorite? I like the Xmas one while my partner likes the fall one. I think it's because he likes everything to be lined up so is drawn to the geometric background. Bah, he's a man and what does he know? ;-P



The Details:  Right at Home Pumpkin Spice Season, MFT Gray and White Basics 6x6 Paper, Carta Bella Hello Fall and Santa's Workshop 6x6 Paper, Echo Park Celebrate Winter 6x6 Paper, Savvy Seattle Skyline Die, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black

1 comment:

  1. I'm going for the tie. Cowardly, I know, but I just can't choose between them! Your coloring is impeccable, and those cityscapes in designer paper are wonderfully out-of-the-box! Love all the patterns which don't detract one bit from the sweet CASness of your cards. : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!