Thursday, August 9, 2018

Admire the Flowers


Another Gelli print card. A bit of brick and crumpled up plastic worked wonders.  I used PaperArtsy Seth Apter Fresco Chalk Paints Set 1 alonge with some copper shimmer paint although I couldn't capture the shimmer with the camera.  I also added some Distress Crackle Paint through a stencil to create additional subtle flowers and texture.  Oh!  And I got some of the Tim Holtz Botantical Layers so used one of the flowers from that.  I was surprised how sturdy those are.  Very cool.


The Details:  PaperArtsy Seth Apter Fresco Chalk Paints Set 1, TCW Brick Stencil, Tim Holtz Botanical Layers, Ranger Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint, PTI Choose Joy sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!