Saturday, July 14, 2018

SOSS #114 - C is for Coloring


Time for a more-or-less anything goes challenge with SOSS #114 coloring! Come join in the fun!

I used no line coloring and am quite pleased with how my card came out, particularly his face although his teeth turned out a bit caveman. And oh my effing god, I can so relate to him. I imagine a lot of you can too. I can just hear that damn yammering bird going on and on while the lion sits calmly (for a lion--let's give him some credit). Of course, we cat lovers know his tail is doing the slow whip and that bird doesn't have much longer in this world.  LOL.

Image may contain: 1 person

The Details:  Katzelkraft Jungle Animals, Ranger Dylusions People . . . Not a Fan, MFT Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black and Toffee Crunch, Copics (primarily E30-9, E27, YR24, YR27, YG13, YG17, YG67)

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring and what a great sentiment. You did an excellent job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :-D I just saw this on the challenge blog and just burst out laughing! That little bird is being so brave and the sentiment is perfect! Very cute and very clever :-)

    thanks so much for inviting me to be your 'Queen' again, I have had a blast! :-)
    luv
    Lorraine XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your no line coloring is amazing! The sentiment is perfect with the expression on the lions face. LOL! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless no-line colouring, Toni! What a fabby card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colouring of your image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahaha, this is awesome! And so perfectly coloured, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your no line coloring is amazing. I love this darling image and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!