Tuesday, July 10, 2018

May All Your Wishes


I played with one of my birthday presents yesterday.  Love this set so.  I remember doing this when I was a kid and rubbing the dandelion flowers beneath our chins and if it left yellow it meant something or another.  Fun times!

I started by sponging cardstock in green then using the LF grassy hillsides dies to cut them out.  For the back hill, I used the negative of the die to sponge grass directly on the card base for added depth. I then colored the sky with my Copic air brush and B00. I set that aside as the water spatters dried. I next used by Scan N Cut to fussy cut the animals, coloring them with Copics.  Turned out so cute!

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday without optional sequin topping

The Details:  Mama Elephant Dandelion Wishes, Lawn Fawn Simple Grassy Hillsides, Distress Oxides, Copics, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Fine White Embossing Powder, Versamark

1 comment:

  1. Toni this is absolutely adorable! I love the fun critters and you've colored them perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!