Monday, June 4, 2018

CDD June Mood Board 1


There's still plenty of time to join us for the CDD June Moodboard.  You can enter by joining the event in the CDD Gallery or tagging #cddmonthly.

For my card I used the CDD Friendship set paired with a sentiment from Far Out. Super cute, right?! To create the focal point I used Outdoor Landscape 2 and Stitched In Circle Dies.  The card base is masked and sponged with Distress Oxide. Oh, so's the grass! I kept the flowers white so that the reds on the card would really pop out.  Not my original intention tho.  Stop by the CDD blog on Thursday, June 7, to read more about how I ended up with a red palette.


The Details:  CDD Friendship, Far Out (sentiment), Stitched In Circle Dies, Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxides, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Doodlebug Design Cream and Sugar 6x6 Paper Pad, Recollections Washi, Copics





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!