Saturday, May 5, 2018

SOSS #109 - E is for Engineering


I do hope you'll join us for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #109 Engineering (eg, steampunk). Oh, my, I really struggled with this one because although I love steampunk novels, I have no crafty steampunk stuff. Wrong! Once I got to looking, it was everywhere. Woo hoo!


Btw, if you're up for a cool steampunk zombie book, I suggest the Boneshaker series by Cherie Priest. I may be biased because one of the locations is set in Seattle so it's fun knowing the places she's writing about. Really easy read and a great filler between more involved reading.

The Details:  TCW Gears Stencil, Stampendous Classifieds, Hero Arts Joy Ride, MFT Tea Party, Distress Oxide Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, Memento London Fog, Alice in Wonderland quote (font: Lucemita)

4 comments:

  1. I'm in a panic every year with this challenge, but when you start looking you find out you have plenty. Fabulous card, love the epic teapot, the stencil and inks are perfect as is that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - beautiful, elegant, snarky and all about my favourite hot beverage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, adore the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're anything like me, you will now start to collect little bits of steampunk stash here and there in anticipation of this yearly challenge! But that you already had a gears stencil means you're a natural. :D This is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!