Sunday, April 15, 2018

Naughty or Nice #50 - Anything Goes Reminder


My nice card for the very last Naughty or Nice Challenge #50 Anything Goes. Help us celebrate a great run by joining along!

This one is really simply done with a diecut that I colored with Copics on top of that fab embossed background.  I love how distressed it is (duh, Tim Holtz). The hummingbird is also colored with Copics.  I embossed the sentiment white on black for some oomph and balance to the card. My partners says this is a card he would pick at a card shop--yes, he is old. LOL

The Details:  Pretty Pink Posh Hummingbird Thanks, MFT Bitty Bears (sentiment), Memory Box English Rose Bouquet, Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Folder, Copics, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Versamark, Ranger Detail Fine White Embossing Powder

2 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty! The flowers and hummer are so vibrant against the duh distressed background. (I may have to try my TH brick stencil for embossing...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, love the design and colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!