Wednesday, April 11, 2018

CDD April Release Day 3


We're mid-way through the CDD April Release and I'm loving every minute of it!  Remember how I talked about the versatility of the Star and Moon die the other day? This time I cut out the entire die so the cute bunny could swing from it. O. M. G. So cute!  The background uses the new Cloudy Sky stencil and Distress Oxide.  I love the combo of pink and gray, even using gray for the sentiment.

I just realized this totally works for the CDD April Mood Board Challenge too!  Join our Gallery or tag #cddmonthly to play along!


The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas Look for Stars, Twinkle Twinkle (sentiment), Star and Moon Die, and Cloudy Sky stencil, Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Morning Mist, Recollections Silver Mirror Board, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!