Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CDD March Release Recap 2


I did it! I created a winter holiday card in March. I am so far ahead of the Xmas game this year (knock on wood!).  I used the new Seasonal Fairies set, mounting that adorable winter fairy and fairy deer (eeee! so cute!) on white hearts so they would really stand out on the blue background.

To create the background, I used glossy white embossing paste with the stencil then sprinkled with my favorite glitter. I set that aside to dry. So pretty! After all of that, I realized I had forgotten to leave a clear spot for my sentiment so instead stamped that on a hill. I like this better than what I had in my head!

The Details:  Craftin' Desert Divas Seasonal Fairies, Oh What Fun, Nested Hearts Dies, Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Doodlebug Design Polar Pals 6x6 Designer Paper and Lily White Glitter, Dreamweaver Glossy White Embossing Paste, Memento Tuxedo Black and Danube Blue, Copics







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!