Thursday, January 25, 2018

Celebrate the Season


Experimenting with creating snowy hill layers. I haven't used the Martha Stewart punch in ages and had forgotten how much I like it. I love regular dies but sometimes using that punch is therapeutic!

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Layer It Up, Watercooler Wednesday #154 All About Christmas

The Details: Right at Home Peace Love Joy, Martha Stewart branch punch, Lawn Fawn Plaid Paper, Versafine Onyx Black, various Distress Oxides, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Toni, those rolling snowy hills are perfect behind that lovely Christmas tree you've created with the Martha Stewart punch. The wonderful background you've created with the Distress Oxides makes me think of the Northern Lights. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni your snowy hills and that amazing blue sky are really something! I love the layers on the tree too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday "All About Christmas" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas Tree you've created using that punch, Toni! And, the oxide sky really sets things off. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wedneday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!