Monday, January 29, 2018

CDD January Mood Board 3


Well, poo, this is my last card for the CDD January Social Media Challenge Mood Board (tag #cddchallenge to play). I can't believe the month has flown by so quickly. Wait, yes, I can!  

This time I chose a cozy paper to create a snowbank using the Outdoor Landscape 1 Dies hill and had the Craftin Desert Divas Skating By bear gliding by with his penguin buddy.  They're so precious! I love how he seems to be peering out of the card at you.  

To keep with the more muted tones, I stamped the sentiment with dark blue. Super cozy!


The Details: Craftin Desert Divas Skating ByOutdoor Landscape 1 Dies, Authentique Alpine 6x6 Paper, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!