Friday, December 22, 2017

Watercolor Snowflakes




These were intended to be quick cards but so weren't all due to me.  I had the "brilliant" idea of keeping the negative portion to use for another card--can you picture how cool that would be?  In concept.  In reality, all I did was curse because on the first card, featured at the bottom, I had used Ranger watercolor paper which proved too thick for the die to cut through despite my metal shim etc etc.  All good, still turned out great.  For the other two cards I used my fav Canson 90lb watercolor paper which cut like a dream BUT I forgot to use that cling stuff to keep the pieces intact so I spent a good chunk of time trying to do it manually. Just say no!

The Details:  Lil Inker Snowflakes Die, Lindy's Magicals Drop Dead Diva, Stamplorations Let It Snow Die, Penny Black sentiment, Ranger White Embossing Powder, Versamark, Ranger watercolor paper (bottom card), Canson 90lb watercolor paper for the other two, Pretty Pink Posh snowflake sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!