Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Stretchy Pants

I made a trio of CAS snarky holiday cards last night. So very fun!


The inside of this one say's "Season's Eatings"--LOL!

I'm entering this in CASology #277 Round and AAA #104 CAS Christmas


Not there yet but give me a couple more weeks and I will be.

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes


I dirtied up the deer by adding has marks and dust clouds with a Copic Multiliner, ala Pig Pen.

I'm entering this in Cardz 4 Guyz #183 Reindeer


The Details:  Brutus Monroe Oh Deer, Hero Arts Off-Beat Holiday Messages, Zigs, Copics, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Canson Watercolor Paper (my fav!), PTI Poppy Cardstock, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Die, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Copic Multiliner

13 comments:

  1. Fun and quirky, made me smile. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too. Much. Fun! My stretchy pants are washed and ready to wear!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. must get those stamps ... fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, great design brilliant images beautifully presented! I love each and every one! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are wonderful! I just love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderfully well done. Love the images and fun sentiments. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun silliness. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these are all awesome, Toni, but stretchy pants is my fav! So happy you shared these with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really got a kick out of these when I saw them on FB, Toni! I especially love that third one where you added the dust clouds!! Thank you for playing at CASology!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toni, these are hilarious! I love all three but I can especially relate to the first one - that's exactly how I feel after indulging in too much Christmas food! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!