Saturday, November 18, 2017

CDD November Release Recap Day 1

I can't believe a week of inspiration has gone by and now you're able to get all of these goodies in the Craftin Desert Divas shop. Yay!  Do you have a favorite?  Earlier I had said mine was the Holiday Sweaters set but then I made the Yeti Fun card. How am I supposed to choose??????!!!!!!!

I paired the adorable bear and kitten from Holiday Sweaters with the Christmas Eve Digi. I had forgotten how nice it is to be able to resize digis to exactly the size you want!  The Fancy Frames Die anchors the scene perfectly--notice how the bear and tree stick outside the edges--just an interesting visual for the card.


My yeti card makes my heart happy!  I love the plaid behind the mountains (notice I diecut two of the mountains from the Scene Builder Dies, just along the edge) and the plaid peeking out behind the Sending Die which I underlay with a dark version as shadow. It's really hard to see in the picture but I colored the mountains and Fall Border Die trees and houses with just a touch of purple used on the yeti. In real life, it helps create a bit more depth to the white on white.


The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas Holiday Sweaters, Fancy FramesChristmas Eve DigiSending DieScene Builder DiesFall Border Die, Doodlebug Designs Sugar Coating Glitter, Copics, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Glossy Accents and Multi Medium Matte, Sakura Pinpoint Quickie Glue Pen, Uniball Pigment Pen, Gmund Savanna Limba Woodgrain cardstock, Lawn Fawn Chill Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!