Monday, November 13, 2017

CDD November Release Day 1



Today kicks off the sneaks for the November Craftin Desert Divas release which will be available to buy this Friday, November 17.  In the meantime, we'll be sharing all sorts of projects with you to get your crafty mojo going!

My first card uses the upcoming Yeti Fun Stamps and Scenery Dies. These coordinate so well together!  I stacked the mountains, coating the edges with Stickles (so blingy!). I curved the sentiment and stamped it in my fav sentiment ink Versafine. I did that before adhering the yeti with foam tape.  Lastly I added a few sequins.  Notice the cupped ones that don't have a hole in the middle?  These are especially reflective, despite what my camera says!

The Details: CDD Yeti Fun, Scenery Dies, Outdoor Landscape Dies, Oh What Fun (sentiment), CDD sequins, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Stickles
 







1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!