Monday, November 6, 2017

CDD November Mood Board - Banner


For this project I was inspired by the CDD November Mood Board Social Media Challenge (use #CDDMonthly when you post to join in) to create a Fall banner for our fireplace. What's really fun is that from year to year I can expand on it with additional images, etc. Fun!


I used the Fancy Frames Dies to create the base for each banner section using really sturdy cardstock. I then cut designer paper using the same die set and adhered those to the bases. Next I started coloring images from Harvest Happiness, Timber, and Harvest Wishes. So cute!  Note the holes were created using a WRMK Crop-A-Dile.


In some cases, I added Fall Harvest Sequins for a bit of bling.


On other panels I used diecuts from Stitched In Circles Dies and Party Dies for added interest.



The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas Harvest Happiness, Timber, Harvest Wishes, Stitched In Circles Dies, Party Dies, Fancy Frames Dies, and Fall Harvest Sequins, Sakura Quickie Glue Roller Pen, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, 1/8" Scor Tape, Carta Bella Hello Fall 6x6 Designer Paper, Neenah 110lb Kraft Cardstock, Copics, Ranger White Enamel Accents





 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!