Saturday, November 4, 2017

CDD Lumberjack Sentiments


Hello, friends!  I'm here with you today with a focus on sentiment backgrounds. I find that during the holidays, I tend to use more designer paper so I immediately thought of using the sentiment backgrounds found in one of my favorite pads and to challenge myself even more by making it a masculine card. What was I thinking?  Oh, that's right. I was thinking cute, cute, cute with the CDD Timber set. Isn't the lumberjack image adorable?


I started out using boring boy brown tones but I need pops of colors so recolored the image. I did use the head from the previous one--can you see how his head is a bit popped up? I popped up the squirrel too. I added a strip of tree paper for a bit of color too.


As a near final step, I cut out the snow bank using another sentiment paper and a die from Outdoor Landscape 1 to ground those cute images. Love my result unisex Christmas card--LOL. I hope you'll be inspired to try to background sentiment ideas and show us in the Gallery!

The Details:  Craftin Desert Divas Timber, Outdoor Landscape 1 die, Pebbles Holly Jolly 6x6 Paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, Marvy Snow Pen, Copics

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!