Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Best is Yeti


A goodbye card for a coworker who is moving back to Chicago after deciding Seattle isn't the place for her.  I wonder why? Could it be the rain? The unexpected November snow?  The stand-offish people? Did I say the rain already?  LOL.

I'm entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Snow White, Naughty or Nice #45 Walking in a Winter Wonderland

The Details:  MFT Beast Friends, Hot Off the Press Snowflake stencil, Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Memory Box Cityscape Nightline Border, Pretty Pink Posh Window Frames die, Hero Arts Forest Scene Stencil, Copics, Distress Ink Pine Needles, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black

7 comments:

  1. Your card is a beaut! I really should re-think my decision not to buy that gorgeous Yeti set as I love this little guy. Thanks so much for playing with us at Naughty or Nice, I always love seeing your cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! Such a great sentiment for a friend who may feel like the move is a setback. Super thoughtful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Chicago over Seattle? Hmm. ;) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love the scene you've made.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!