Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Big Hugs, My Candy Corn Friend


I love candy corn. Love. That weird waxy vanilla taste and each little segment that you have to nip off section by section. Yum yum yum. I chose to use those colors, bats, and large words on this take on the current The Heart Desires Challenge 17. Oh, also stripes! Big, bold, stripes!  You'll also notice I'm using the Hero Arts Killer Messages sentiment which turns out to be perfect for a fun Halloween card.


I'm entering this in CAS on Friday #118 Fall/Halloween, Paper Players #365 Colors, Cardz 4 Guyz #180 Boo Halloween or Autumn Thank You, Naughty or Nice #44 Something Spooky


The Details:  Neat and Tangled Big Hugs and Graduated Stripes Cover Plate dies, Lawn Fawn Sentiment Banner, Hero Arts Killer Messages, SugarPea Designs Spooky Border (bats), Ranger Watercolor Cardstock and Multi Medium Matte, Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Gathered Twigs

5 comments:

  1. This is great, Toni! I just bought this die myself, it's fab isn't it! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us over at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the sentiment too!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Toni. Love the big sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two sentiments work together perfectly for a Halloween card! Fun background, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!